Preventative Maintenance Membership
As a Preferred Air Membership holder, you will receive the following additional benefits throughout the year:
- No overtime charges on all service calls.
- Preferred priority scheduling for membership holders.
- Detailed estimate should we discover any potential issues.
- 5% Discount on repairs made during service calls.
- Consultation after service call with explaination of findings.
- $350 credit toward purchase of a qualifying new 16 seer or higher efficency HVAC system.
- FREE yearly roof inspection.
1 Year Preventative Maintenance Membership
(+$40 per additional system)
Your HVAC system is one of the biggest investments in your home. Properly maintained HVAC systems run more efficiently and generally have a greater life expectancy. Annual tune-ups help ensure that your system is efficient, which saves you money on utility cost. By keeping up with regular maintenance, you’re able to catch small problems before they turn into costly repairs. Maintaining your system can also benefit your health. A well maintained system filters allergens, dust and pet hair before sending cooled or heated air through your ducting. Our technicians will go through your system with a fine tooth comb and advise you if we find any inefficiencies or potential issues. Most equipment manufacturers require proof of yearly preventative maintenance in order to retain the warranty on your equipment. Don’t wait until a major issue arises to reach out to us. Let us help you maintain your HVAC system and give you peace of mind that your system is in good hands year after year.
Winter & Fall Maintenance
- Inspect & clean furnace / air handler
- Check heat exchanger / heat strips
- Clean or replace filter (customer supplied)
- Oil motor, if needed
- Check and clean flame sensor / burners
- Check for proper combustion
- Check gas valve & safety controls
- Check air flow
- Inspect ductwork
- Check thermostat
Spring & Summer Maintenance
- Check wiring and electrical components
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Check for refrigerant leaks
- Check compressor
- Check contractor, motors & capacitors
- Inspect indoor & outdoor coils
- Check amperage & voltage
- Check for proper operating temperatures
- Water rinse condenser coil, provided access to water is available